Slow servers will
cost you customers
When a new or existing customer interacts with your business, they expect quick service. We’ll help you ensure that you can quickly access information on your servers to provide great customer service.
Even your home
is under attack
Your home computers hold your most valuable personal information including bank, credit and identity documents. Just as you wouldn’t think twice protecting your family with a home security system, you certainly shouldn’t think twice about securing your home network.
Get peace of mind
Get rid of your IT headaches
At Regala Consulting, we’ll make sure your IT troubles, problems and worries are thing of the past. Focus on your work and personal life with peace of mind that you have us by your side.
For immediate service, call now!
We understand that sometimes support just can’t wait. Regala Consulting offers 24/7 emergency support services to business and home users. Whether your PC has a virus or your Mac malfunctioned, we’ll get you back up to speed quickly.
Here's what our clients have to say:
- As good as it gets is right. Apple store could not find/restore my data after switching hard drives and putting on external link. Nor could another local store, who claimed to be "iMac" experts. Mike fixed it in just over an hour, and gave me some free time up front when he was exploring my computer remotely. Just fantastic service, I am very happy!Gary Parker - Winesellar & Brasserie
- "Mike, I really appreciate your help. You went above and beyond what I would have expected. In as much as I was without transportation I REALLY appreciated that you went and purchased the program I needed and on top of that was willing to bill me for it. I enjoyed getting to know you better personally as well. Have a great day. Looking forward to working with you in the future and getting to know you."Jim A., JTA Realty Professionals
- Regala Consulting is fantastic! I am not used to having an IT professional be just that...PROFESSIONAL! He is quick to address any problem that comes up and works at lightning speed. I would strongly recommend Regala Consulting to anyone looking for a quality IT professional.-Lisa, Office Manager, Rialto Animal Hospital
- Knowledgeable, punctual, fast, friendly and reasonable prices. I've used Regala Consulting for over five years. They have solved various computer problems and have even set up new computers for us and installed programs etc. They are fast to respond to service requests. I've used them for in person service and remote log-in service. Every interaction has had a positive outcome and I wouldn't use anyone else for my computer needs. Highly Recommend.Heidi S., DS Inc.
- "This is Ed Lee with ELT Insurance Services. After 10 years in the business, ELT has built a reputation of being one of the top producing brokers in San Diego We’re so pleased to have been introduced to Mike Regala and his team, and can recommend him highly. He’s saved us money, he’s taken great care of us, and he’s a wonderful resource for our rapidly growing company."Ed Lee, CEO, ELT Insurance Services
- "Smart, punctual & perfect. I have a Mac OS X system (several MacBook Pro on a shared printer and wifi) at my business and I thought it would be impossible to find anyone to get my computers to network right (without paying through the nose to Apple). Mike Regala figured it out right away and now my Macs are playing well with others. Thanks!"Nathan W.
- "Mike is absolutely the best! He is great about responding quickly to our calls and speaks in plain English so we can understand our issues and options. I recommend him highly!"Jackie Skay, Attorney, Estate Trust & Law
- "As a gym owner, I don't have much need for a complicated network and we usually get by on our own. But every now and then we come across a computer issue that is beyond our skill level, and it's really good to know that we've got someone as reliable as RCI on those days to call on. They really know their stuff, respond quickly, and give us options on how to make things work best. These are the guys we call to whip our computer systems back into shape!"Joe Gold, Owner, The Training Club