Slow servers will
cost you customers
When a new or existing customer interacts with your business, they expect quick service. We’ll help you ensure that you can quickly access information on your servers to provide great customer service.
Even your home
is under attack
Your home computers hold your most valuable personal information including bank, credit and identity documents. Just as you wouldn’t think twice protecting your family with a home security system, you certainly shouldn’t think twice about securing your home network.
Get peace of mind
Get rid of your IT headaches
At Regala Consulting, we’ll make sure your IT troubles, problems and worries are thing of the past. Focus on your work and personal life with peace of mind that you have us by your side.
For immediate service, call now!
We understand that sometimes support just can’t wait. Regala Consulting offers 24/7 emergency support services to business and home users. Whether your PC has a virus or your Mac malfunctioned, we’ll get you back up to speed quickly.
Here's what our clients have to say:
- “Collectively, MEA Digital and Openwave have increased the Openwave opt-in database tenfold in the last two and a half years and more importantly we have been able to append critical data to most of these records. With significant data under our belts, we built an award winning eCRM strategy and dynamic email communications program that has produced a number of highly qualified leads. We couldn’t have done it without the help of Regala Consulting. They were able to handle a large custom data management project seamlessly for us.”David Herscott, Managing Director, MEA Digital
- "Mike Regala proved to be the 'perfect' person to come to my PC rescue. His knowledge and experience allowed him to solve my problems with my External Hard Drive and my laptop faster than I could have imagined. He was great to chat with while we waited for certain downloads and it was a pleasure to understand his customer service philosophy.Michael Lee, CMO, San Diego Event Management
Basically it went like this:
1) called Mike for help 2) he came to my office the next day, to fit my schedule 3) showed him my computer issues 4) recognized the problem in minutes 5) resolved my issues in about an hour
Again such a great experience working with Mike and I completely recommend his services to anyone with computer or IT issues. Now if they could just clone him so I could him one around in my office all of the time :)"
- Really appreciate Mike's patience with technically challenged seniors!!Sue S.
- "Michael is all around the best value when it comes to IT support. We were using a good company and found Michael through a referral. We quickly found out that not only did we have less down time, but he was able to reduce our monthly IT spend because of his creativity and expert knowledge. One of my best vendors…highly recommended Top qualities: Expert, Good Value, High Integrity."Michael Montano, CEO, 1-800-Anytyme
- As good as it gets is right. Apple store could not find/restore my data after switching hard drives and putting on external link. Nor could another local store, who claimed to be "iMac" experts. Mike fixed it in just over an hour, and gave me some free time up front when he was exploring my computer remotely. Just fantastic service, I am very happy!Gary Parker - Winesellar & Brasserie
- "I've been using Mike and his company for my home computers for 10 years and it's been great. I don't do anything critical with my computer but when something goes wrong I want it fixed right away, and he's always been able to fix it or help me out...even if it's just advice on buying a new gadget. Definitely give him a call next time you need help with any sort of tech stuff!"Oscar V., Home User
- "Mike and his IT skills are extraordinary. The day before I was set to start trial my computer died. Mike dropped everything and came to my office and while I continued to prepare for trial Mike was able to replace my computer and save my data, and my trial preparation didn’t miss a bit. It was IT service above and beyond what I expected. And Mike was calm, cool and collected during the process, even though I was not. After that experience, and working with Mike again, I wouldn’t ever consider going to another IT firm, for anything."Greg K., Principal Attorney, Ceartas Legal
- Knowledgeable, punctual, fast, friendly and reasonable prices. I've used Regala Consulting for over five years. They have solved various computer problems and have even set up new computers for us and installed programs etc. They are fast to respond to service requests. I've used them for in person service and remote log-in service. Every interaction has had a positive outcome and I wouldn't use anyone else for my computer needs. Highly Recommend.Heidi S., DS Inc.